The Telangana Government recruiting in 2018
The Telangana Government recruiting in 2018 for Junior Panchayat Secretary Admit Card Released and the detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment Department, Telangana
The location of the job: Telangana
The total number of available vacancies: 24
The name of the available post: Junior Panchayat Secretary
The type of job employment: Government job
The Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have the degree from the recognized institute or any equivalent degree from the recognized institute anywhere in India.
- In order to be the part of the recruitment the applicants must have be the citizen of India and meet all the eligibility criteria.
The Age Criteria:
The minimum age criteria to be the part of this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum is 39 years.
The Application Fee Information:
- The candidates must pay the application fee to be enrolled for this recruitment. For B.C and General category the application fee is 800/- and for SC, ST, BC, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Service Men is 400/-
- The candidates must pay the application fee online from any bank through various available options of banking.
The examination will be held in written format, the exam will consist of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History Of Telangana
Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government Schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.
The Total number of questions for each paper is 100 and the time limit for the each paper is 120 minutes and the maximum marks is 100.
The question paper will be given in different languages such as English, Telugu and Urdu.
The remuneration pay scale:
The salary pay scale is 15,000/-
- The candidates are requested to apply online through the official website at https://tspri.cgg.gov.in and must have to provide all the details of the education along with the marks sheet and all the other related documents.
- The applicants are requested to fill the application from with the correct information, the incorrect information may result in the rejection of the application.
The Important dates:
he applications will be accepted from 03.09.2018 and the last date for the applications is 12.09.2018 which was extended till 15.09.2018 and the date of the examination is 10.10.2018.
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.