Millions of candidates appear for SSC CGL examination every year. Among the millions of candidates only few of them qualify for the next round. The General Awareness section of SSC CGL Tier-1 exam is that part of the examination where most of the candidates pay less amount of attention. This is where they are absolutely wrong in their preparation strategy for the SSC CGL examination. They need to focus in this area also in order to score good marks in the examination. Better to say that if they can prepare themselves well for the General awareness section then they can easily score high marks in this section.
If they can make a very strong preparation for this section then the chances are higher that they can save more time for the other relevant and difficult sections of the question paper where they need more time. The best part of the general awareness section is that if you know the answer you can score and if you do not know then you will not score. You need not to think much like that of reasoning and Mathematics section.
Before making preparation for the General awareness section you need to know certain important tips as well as tricks to understand the right set of methodology that you need to apply in cracking this section.
- Understand the distribution of marks:- Knowing the distribution of the marks is the most vital factor in cracking any examination apart from the General Awareness section of SSC CGL Tier -1 examination. This will help you to understand the exact examination pattern that you are going to face in the Examination. 40% of the marks are there in General Science, 40% of the questions come from static GK and 10% of the marks is from the current affairs and general awareness section respectively.
- Increase your knowledge Constantly:– If you want to crack this section with high marks then you must constantly upgrade your knowledge. The knowledge up gradation will only be possible when you read more newspapers, journals and articles related to the current events and current affairs. You can also watch news on daily basis to increase you knowledge regarding the current events that are happening beside you all the time. This will help you to boost up the level of your confidence at the time of examination.
- Create your own notes:- Creating your own notes will help you to boost up the chances for your remembrances. You can make notes on static GK like on geography, World history, Indian History, India Polity, Science subjects and other current events and current affairs that you think suitable for your preparation. This is the most effective ways for preparing SSC CGL General Awareness Tier-1 Examination 2020. Just you need to keep your focus on the right track in order to achieve the desired objective for the examination.
- Revise the notes daily:- The notes that you have prepared revise it on daily basis this will help you to score more marks in the examination. Apart from that give as much mock test as possible to remember all the concepts that you have learned or have prepared the notes for it. When you will give more mock test then two sided benefits you will receive in your process of preparation. Firstly you will not forget that you have learned and secondly, you will get a deep insight of the question paper or the pattern of the examination for which you are preparing very hard.
- Focus on the important topic:- Focus on the important topic that have high chances to come in the question paper. Just do not jumbled up the things much in this regard. Just you need to categorize the topics on the basis of its importance and need to practice and read daily on those topics 1 hour every day. This will help you to enhance your chances in cracking the examination in a proper and in an effective manner. You just need to be consistent in your approach while preparing for any type of competitive examinations.
- Make proper management of Time:- The proper management of the time is essential for both at the time of preparation and at the time of examination. This is the most crucial factor that can help you to crack the examination in the first shot.
Most of the candidates ignore this section but the matter if fact is that the General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier -1 examination can help you to add as much point to your bucket as you cannot imagine. Not only this it can also help you to save more time for the rest of the sections that you want to attempt. This is why you need to make a complete preparation.