- 1 TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017|Vacancies of Deputy Surveyors| Number of Vacancies 273 Posts | 10+2/Graduation Dergree / ITI
TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017|Vacancies of Deputy Surveyors| Number of Vacancies 273 Posts | 10+2/Graduation Dergree / ITI
TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has intended for filling 273 Deputy Surveyors posts in Survey Settlement and Land Records Department. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06-06-2017 to 24-06-2017.
Organization: Survey Settlement and Land Records Department.
Job Name: Deputy Surveyors
Job Location: Telangana
Number of Vacancies: 273
Selection Process: Written Examination.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,460-66,330
Application date: 06-06-2017 to 24-06-2017.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017 Break Up Of District Wise Vacancy Positions
TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017 Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should have passed Secondary School Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent qualification from a recognised university OR have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman) OR Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology) OR should hold National Council of Vocational Training Certificate..
Application Fee: General/UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as Online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- as Examination Fee through SBI ePay, online mode. SC/ST/BC/PH and Unemployed applicants (Only Telangana State) do not have to pay any fee.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years
- Starting Date for Online Application: 06-06-2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 24-06-2017
- Date of Examination: 20-08-2017
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TSPSC website https://tspsc.gov.in/ from 06-06-2017 to 24-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates log on the website https://tspsc.gov.in/
- Select the desired post & click on Apply Online
- Read all instructions & fill all the details
- Check once before submit the form
- After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Thank you & All the very best!!