upsc civil services notification 2017 | UPSC CDS II 2017 | UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION civil services notification 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has publicized a notification for the enrollment of 414 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defense Services Examination (II), 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course. Qualified hopefuls can apply Online from 09-08-2017 to 08-09-2017 till 1800 hrs. Different points of interest like age constrain, instructive capability, application charge, choice process and how to apply are given underneath.
upsc civil services notification 2017 | Total No of Posts: 414
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Service Examination (II), 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non Technical Course)
Name of Course:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th (DE) Course commencing in July 2018 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. : 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F (P) Course: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018 : 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy Chennai- 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018: 12 Posts
upsc civil services notification 2017 Instructive Qualification: Candidates ought to have Degree from perceived University or equal for IMA and Officers Training Academy, Degree in Engineering and Degree from perceived college/establishment for Indian Naval Academy, Degree of a perceived college (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
Determination Process: Candidates are chosen in view of Written Examination and Interview, Personality Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.200/ – through the accompanying modes and no expense for Female/SC/ST competitors.
- Pay with money Mode: Applicants required to pay the expense by saving the cash in any Branch of SBI at the latest 07-09-2017 by 11:59 PM.
- Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the expense by utilizing net managing an account office of SBI (at significant states).
- Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the expense by utilizing Visa/Master Credit/Debit card at the latest 08-09-207 by 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online shape the site www.upsconline.nic.in from 09-08-2017 to 08-09-2017 till 1800 hrs.
upsc civil services notification 2017 Guidelines to Apply Online:
- Before applying competitors need to check photograph and mark in .jpg organize with document not surpassing 40 KB each and at the very least 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
- Hopefuls ought to have legitimate and dynamic Email id.
- Sign on to the site www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Tap on the connection “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select the suitable Post and tap on “Snap Here (Part – I)”.
- Fill all the compulsory fields like name, sexual orientation, and so forth and tap on “Proceed”.
- Framework will produce Registration-Id, hold it for additionally utilize.
- Influence installment as specified in application to charge and hold the points of interest for entering in Part – II enlistment.
- Again Relogin and tap on “Snap Here (Part-II)”.
- Login by utilizing Registration-Id and Date of Birth.
- Fill all the required points of interest and transfer checked photograph and mark and tap on Submit Button.
- After accommodation of Online Application remove print from at last submitted application and hold it for sometime later.
Last date to apply online -09-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online-08-09-2017 till 1800 hrs
Last Date for Fee Payment -07-09-2017 by 11:59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)-08-09-207 by 06:00 PM
Date for downloading the Admit card -September to October 2017
Date of CDS Examination (II), 2017-19-11-2017 (Sunday)