- 1 UPSC Research Officer Recruitment | UPSC recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for Research Officer, Director and Other Posts | UPSC Advt No 22/2017
- 1.1 UPSC Vacancy Details | UPSC Research Officer Recruitment
UPSC Research Officer Recruitment | UPSC recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for Research Officer, Director and Other Posts | UPSC Advt No 22/2017
UPSC Research Officer Recruitment : Apply Online for Research Officer, Director and Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared a notice for the enlistment of Research Officer (Language/Linguist), Deputy Director (Medical), Research Officer/Planning Officer, Deputy Director (ER) opening on transitory, contract premise. Qualified applicants may apply online at the latest 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs. Different points of interest like age constrain, instructive capability, determination process, application expense and how to apply are given beneath…
UPSC Vacancy Details | UPSC Research Officer Recruitment
Add up to No. of Posts: 04
Name of the Post:
Research Officer (Language/Linguist): 01 Post
Representative Director (Medical): 01 Post
Research Officer/Planning Officer: 01 Post
Representative Director (ER): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age utmost ought to be 40 years for Post 1, 43 years for Post 2, 30 years for Post 3, 45 years for Post 4. Age unwinding is material according to rules.
Instructive Qualification: Candidates ought to have Master’s Degree in Linguistics for Post 1, have Medical capability incorporated into the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than the licentiate capabilities) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), Holders of instructive capabilities incorporated into Part-II of the Third Schedule ought to satisfy the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act for Post 2, Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education or Equivalent for Post 3, Masters’ Degree in Political Science/History/Sociology Public Administration/Geography/Economics for Post 4 from a perceived University with pertinent experience.
Determination Process: Candidates will be chosen in view of enlistment test and meeting.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/ – just either by transmitting the cash in any branch of the SBI with money or by utilizing net managing an account office of the SBI or by utilizing visa/ace credit/plastic. No charge for SC/ST/PH/Women competitors of any group.
The most effective method to Apply: Eligible competitors may apply online through site www.upsconline.nic.in at the very latest 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Directions for Applying Online | UPSC Research Officer Recruitment
- Before applying on the web applicants need to check the duplicates of photo and mark.
- Sign on through the site www.upsconline.nic.in
- Tap on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts.
- Select the Desired post and Click on Apply Now.
- Fill every one of the subtle elements deliberately and present the frame.
- After effective enlistment, a one of a kind enrollment ID will be apportioned, note down the ID and secret word.
- Presently fill the individual profile, contact subtle elements, age unwinding if appropriate.
- Presently fill the subtle elements of capability, encounter.
- Presently fill the subtle elements of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Presently competitor need to pick the Recruitment Test Center.
- Presently transfer delicate duplicates of instructive capability and experience reports in Document Upload Module.
- In the wake of transferring photo and mark see the ORA frame and check the points of interest deliberately.
- Presently tap on the submit catch
- Competitors can Pay Fee utilizing the Internet managing an account office in SBI or other related banks or can pay through Visa/Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID and Date of Registration points of interest will straightforwardly transferred naturally.
- Presently pay the charge through money at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- An exchange ID will be given, again return to the site and tap on the “Snap here to see your Previous/Currently dynamic applications”.
- Sign in by enlistment ID and secret key, applicants can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” interface.
- Presently fill the subtle elements of exchange ID and Date of Transaction if paid through money.
- Snap Proceed with, check the points of interest of expense and present the application.
- Presently take printout of online application for sometime later.
Important Dates | UPSC Research Officer Recruitment
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs .
Keep going for Printing of Online Application: 15-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
We hope the above article will be more useful to you, if you want to help your friends or well wishers please do share this post by click on above social sharing icons. If you have any queries leave a comment through below comment box. For more updates just click on JobcareerBook.com. Thank you.
Hope you like this website please do subscribe by entering your email ID and click on subscribe on above subscribes section. Also please do on like our facebook page of this blog and share with your friends.
Bookmark our website www.jobcareerbook.com by click on Ctrl+D for the further update on this post. We will provide up to date information on this post and related information on a daily basis on our website. To know more details about further Job notifications, Job Results, Scholarships, Career Guidance, Entrance Exams , Model Tests and Practice paper visit www.jobcareerbook.com on daily basis. Also, we are providing daily job notifications and model tests directly into your mailbox, to get daily job notifications in various government , IT & BPO sectors subscribe our email notifications by enter your email ID and click on subscribe on this page.
Our primary goal is to help the jobseekers & students who are looking for desired government or private job in various sectors. We are here for you to prepare in such a manner till you attend the examination/interview. You can drop a mail to us on previous question papers and model tests. We are happy to help you in all the ways!!